I and my book
Spent his childhood in the countryside can be counted as my first book of life, in this book, sky kuangyuan, vibrant interests in the countryside. Farms, and the naughty little friends hide and seek, River Bank of the River, fishing shrimp in troubled adventure. More forever frozen in the one book--I love Grandma, she left for me is always accompanied by the warm memories of smoke. Curiosity about unknown world and fresh feeling form the main content of the book, carefree is the emotional tone of the book, gold is the color of the background for the cover of the book. The first book of life, like a bottle of wine, year more deep, more cool but.
Education and youth is the second book of my life. In this book, a useful endeavour to change to honor, there are regrets ' face due to inaction. This book is the last thing I want to write a book. If the clock time can, I will use the efforts of 12 times, writing brilliant fragment of initial stage in life. Unfortunately, only hypothetical again. But those days of reading by lamplight, those footsteps hurrying years, despite fading away, but always flush at the bottom of the Lake is shallow ripples silk left person aftertaste.
If the first book and second book of life are all on my own writing, then, I completed the third book of life, already has a partner--my husband. In my not very colorful era of youth, I harvested a pure and beautiful emotion, form a common and ordinary families. In this book on a brand new white, had a happy experience for so many, many also be irritated quarrel traces of break-in. Once, I was very upset, read a lot about love and marriage Guide, wanted to find a best way to solving two contradictions. Remember there is a heavy snow in the evening, I ran away from home alone, sitting on a bench near the street cry, that hurt and confused hearts now want to come to nothing, of course, was really feel the pain. In the years under the train, I finally realize the couple to coexist in many ways, the original, even intimate couple, is also to pay attention to the art of grin. Flip through the book of marriage, real, fresh, rich is its main content. Background color is gorgeous cover. Rubbing noise festive red, powder of romantic, vibrant green, dull grey, pure blue of sth
At Middle Age, more of my fourth book written on the page number is the responsibility of the two words. There are old, there are small, my shoulder responsibility for the family. Class of fifty or sixty people, I have the
没有评论:
发表评论